DAYCARE AND BOARDING AGREEMENT
This is a contract between Choctaw Properties, LLC d.b.a. Loma Linda Farm (hereinafter called “LLF” and the pet owner (hereinafter called “Owner”) whose signature appears below.
1. LLF agrees to board and care for the Owner’s pet during its stay at this facility. LLF shall provide food (provided by Owner), water, exercise, and adequate shelter for the pet while boarding or at daycare.
2. Owner certifies that their pet/s is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable condition in the last 30 days. Owner further certifies that their pet/s has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any dog.
3. The Owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding in effect on the date the pet is checked into LLF. The Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested or required and all veterinary costs for the pet during the time the pet is in the care of LLF.
4. All member dogs must be on a monthly flea and tick product. Any pet that has fleas when arriving at LLF will be treated with a Capstar tablet to kill the adult fleas and will be given a bath to remove the immature flea forms. All these treatments will be provided at the Owner’s expense.
5. Owner agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, harm or destruction caused by their pet/s while at LLF, including but not limited to any physical or property damage, medical bills, and or/legal bills.
6. Owner agrees to be solely responsible for all acts and behavior of their pet/s while at LLF and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LLF and its staff from injury of any kind to third parties.
7. Owner agrees and understands that there are certain risks for pets inherent with a cage free environment that include, but are not limited to, illness from interactions with other dogs or injuries. LLF and its Staff or volunteers will not be liable for any injuries or harm that might occur.
8. Owner further agrees that LLF, their staff/volunteers, will not be liable for any injuries or damages to their pet/s arising out of or from the boarding and care of their pet/s while under the care of LLF provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed and release LLF from any liability of any kind arising from their pet/s attendance at LLF.
9. Owner agrees that any problems that develop with their pet/s will be treated as deemed best by the Staff of LLF, in their sole discretion. Owner will assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved.
10. Owner understands and agrees to allow their pet/s to participate in playgroups with other dogs while at LLF.
11. Owner understands and agrees, for the welfare and safety of all of the dogs, NOT to enter or walk around the building or facility to view their dog/s in the play areas without permission and an escort by LLF Staff.